RENNtech Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade Mercedes-Benz E63 /S AMG W213
The Mercedes 213 - E 63 /S AMG 4MATIC+ comes with the newest engine fully developed by AMG, the company’s Affalterbach based performance division and long fabled engine builder. The result is nothing short of spectacular and the 4.0L V8 BiTurbo engine is an incredible platform to build performance upon. In addition to that, the all-new 213 - E 63 /S AMG 4MATIC is equipped with the newest technology Twin-Scroll Turbocharger.
RENNtech lightweight forged billet turbo wheel features a dramatically larger-than stock impeller (inlet side) and an increase in the turbine trim (exhaust side). This combination of high quality, lightweight components compensates for turbo lag despite being a functionally larger turbo. The cartridge supporting shaft is both larger and stronger, designed to handle the larger wheel and additional power. This entire cartridge is then fine balanced as a complete assembly to safely allow for these increases. The impeller and turbine housings are then precision CNC machined and flow tested in-house to fit the larger internal cartridge. The end result is nothing short of spectacular with the RENNtech turbo package creating up to 842 hp and 779 lb-ft.
RENNtech was able to significantly increase the area under the curve, especially in the most important rpm range between 5,500RPM and 7,000RPM. All that without sacrificing traction and driveability in the lower RPM Range. As seen in the Dyno-Graph, with the RENNtech Stage I Turbocharger the torque extends over a longer RPM range at a higher power range compared to our ECU Upgrade. The peak horsepower gains at 6,500RPM are up to +151 HP over stock. The peak Torque increase is up to +85 LB-FT over stock
More power isn’t the only performance benefit as our turbos spool quicker, offer a more responsive throttle and immediate power delivery thanks to a reduction in exhaust back pressure, rolling resistance, higher RPM's and a lighter rotating mass. In addition, our turbo upgrade kit functions with the OEM oil and coolant lines. This isn’t just an OEM turbo charger with machined internals; but a dramatically larger, more powerful turbocharger that blows away anything else on the market!
The RENNtech performance turbo upgrade is truly the ultimate upgrade for your E 63 /S AMG.
- The RENNtech Stage I Turbo Upgrade comes with an RENNtech ECU Upgrade, RENNtech Blow-Off Valve Adapters, BMC Air Filters and RENNtech Fuel System Upgrade.
- Larger impeller (inlet) wheel
- Cartridge shaft is larger and stronger to support larger wheel
- Entire cartridge is fine balanced as an assembly
- Lightweight forged billet wheel
- Less rolling resistance offers quicker spooling
- Virtually no lag with impressive throttle response
- Precision machined impeller and turbine housings
- Up to 842 HP and 779 TQ @ crank
- We have found the M177 engine stock performance numbers vary from the baseline figures claimed by Mercedes-Benz. We typically see higher baseline numbers than claimed by the factory.
- Power gains are calculated based on stock numbers measured by RENNtech. Crank Performance Numbers are calculated with a 14% Drivetrain loss on 4MATIC+ vehicles.
- Numbers published by MBUSA are an average over a 750rpm range for HP and a 2,000rpm range for TQ. Power gains are calculated based on the peak stock performance measured by RENNtech.
- Our numbers will be dependent on conditions and fuel quality. 93+ Octane gasoline is mandatory with this Performance Upgrade.
- States known for poor fuel quality have to be supplied with a lower power setup. Please call for details and Race fuel options +1-561-845-7888.
|Vehicle||Upgrades||0-60mph||0-100mph||60-130mph||1/4 Mile ET||Trap Speed|
|W213 - E63 AMG S Sedan||
Stock w/o Launch Control
|3.63 sec||7.96 sec||9.40 sec||11.76 sec||122 mph|
|W213 - E63 AMG S Sedan||
Stock w/Launch Control
|3.20 sec||7.30 sec||9.13 sec||11.24 sec||124 mph|
|W213 - E63 AMG S Sedan||Rt ECU Upgrade w/Launch Control||2.79 sec||6.61 sec||8.27 sec||10.88 sec||129 mph|
|W213 - E63 AMG S Sedan||Rt Stage I Turbo Upgrade w/Launch Control||2.74 sec||6.32 sec||7.70 sec||10.73 sec||131 mph|
|W213 - E63 AMG S Sedan||Rt Stage I Turbo Upgrade w/Launch Control, Race-Track||2.66 sec||6.13 sec||7.43 sec||10.436 sec||133.45 mph|